NRA OUT OF CA
We can't pass meaningful federal gun reform legislation until we drain NRA blood money from Congress. During the midterms, we're committed to throwing the NRA out of these CA districts and flipping and protecting these Senate seats.
Click on the Democratic challenger's picture to donate and volunteer.
LA Superior Court Judge #16
Sydne Jane Michel
- A rating from the CA Rifle & Pistol Association
- Endorsed by CalGuns.net
- Married to NRA lawyer, C.D. Michel
- Prosecutes domestic violence and gun violation cases
- Endorsed by:
* LA County Democratic Club
* Stonewall Democratic Club
* East Area Progressive Democrats
During the California Primary in June, the LA Times endorsed Redondo Beach prosecutor, Sydne Jane Michel with very little explanation and we think it was a big mistake.
We want to make sure LA County voters who care about gun violence prevention look past this endorsement and donate, volunteer and vote for Michel's opponent, Patti Hunter.
Take a moment to read this LA Times Op-Ed by one voter who didn't take the LAT endorsement for face value and what she learned about these two judges.